vendredi 5 novembre 2010

After deciding to take some time off work to discover Paris, I have to admit I was pretty scared at first.  This is the first time in my life that I wouldn’t have school or a job to wake up for in the morning.   I was worried that I would become one of those ridiculous housewives that wakes up only to drink the day’s first martini and put on a pink juicy sweatsuit.  Then I realized that I wasn’t in Rosedale…..I was in Paris!! 

Paris is at the centre of the interior design world!  I can wander all day looking for new design ideas, soaking up French inspiration and I can do it all while eating a baguette!  And so with the fear now faded and gone I will focus on just that.  Discovering the new, and loading up on inspiration to take home with me.  I hope this blog will inspire you too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire